Tuesday 26 February 2008

Lunchbox No. 7: New Forest Barn

Me and Roz have been away for the weekend. This song is about that weekend, in a vague way. I think it's one of my favourite ones so far! It feels like I've done more than seven. Do you like this one?

New Forest Barn

I am really ever so bored of work now, in a way that is unimaginable to the human mind. When I get some time I want to write about the last Creationism, and I want to write about The Jelas and Islands. Right now though we have to practise because the Bumblebees have a gig tomorrow! We truly are on the up and up. We got played on Radio Bristol at about 2am on Sunday morning. Hopefully that means we qualify for a rider now.

I might not have time to put up the Lunchbox tomorrow. See you all at the Louisiana!

No comments: