Friday 16 November 2007

Sandcastle Advice Bureau

I'm blogging on a laptop! I feel like Carrie Bradshaw, only without the stupid rhetorical questions. Anyway it's not even my laptop.

I have done a new song! I started it yesterday and finished it today, which is probably the best order to do it in. It's on the myspace now, I took all of my old songs off because I wanted a fresh start with new songs that I absolutely loved instead of ones that I thought were.....alright. Truth is I don't really love this new song but I can imagine liking it for a while. It's called "Being Me and You" and it's about how Roz and I spend a lot of time together but don't really do very much of note.

The myspace is and has always been at http://www.myspace.com/rescueaidsociety, I'm working up to a Facebook page but I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that level of scrutiny just yet.

No comments: