Thursday 29 November 2007

Conglomerative, Sadistic Nature

I hadn't even heard of Joe Lean and The Jing Jang Jongs until about five minutes ago, but I don't know if I have ever hated a band quite so fast as this one. It was partly the music (an near EXACT Razorlight rip that I won't bother linking to), but it was mainly this interview in The Guardian, which is a real paper that people buy with money. (Read it and decide for yourselves!)

What I like about it though, is that Mr Jonze seems to actually get fed up with baiting him about halfway through the interview and just resigns himself to having to listen to this shit because it's his job to listen to it. I can almost hear him thinking "I didn't get into journalism for this".

The most ironic thing is that as an actor, Joe Lean had a part in Nathan Barley. Life imitates art etc...

No comments: