Friday 18 April 2008

Andorra Infection

It has been a pretty lackluster couple of days - Roz and I have not really done anything fun for a while. I don't think I'm bored of the view yet, but I would like it to stop raining.

On Wednesday Roz felt very ill and was very sick on a very large number of occasions. So we went to the hospital and they gave her glucose through a tube and kept her in a bed for about six hours. I sat in a chair next to the bed, and also slept on the floor for a bit. It costs money to go to the hospital here. Quite a lot of money. Maybe that is something we will have to get used to. Roz is mainly better now, in case you were fretting.

I'm really slowly working on an RAS thing, probably an EP or something. I have done about two songs, but I think there will be five or six or seven. It sounds kind of echo-y but also cluttered. In a good way hopefully. It's going quite naturally. Anyway I will try and finish it before we leave but along with Bumblebees stuff I will probably start feeling unnecessarily stressed in about.....three hours. And I have started about twelve "EPs" before and always seem to delete them in a fitful click blizzard. It's an ego thing, probably. I want to be better than I am.

We have just finished watching Midsomer Murders. I had never seen it before, but I really liked it. That is my recommendation for today. Either that or watch lots of long-range swerving goals on YouTube. Or both.

No comments: